Booking your Couples Somatic Psychotherapy Session with Izabella Siodmak
Tired of trying to figure out why he did what he did, what she meant when she said that and why everything you try only makes things much worse?
Has the fun disappeared? Is trying to get your needs met and your relationship right again, a big struggle?
Are you living together in the same physical space yet feel emotionally world’s apart?
Frustrated with your partner not changing and sick of your own ongoing reactivity?
Yet somewhere deep inside, do you still believe it IS possible to have that special closeness and intimacy you once shared and still long for?
These sessions are for you if in your partnership either of you are experiencing:
- Inability to feel safe in expressing your true emotions
- Feeling silenced, shut down, unheard and unseen
- Insecurity / helplessness
- Inequality and power differences in the dynamic
- Finding it hard to give both your heart and sexuality to each other
- Fears of being abandoned or rejected
- Attachment issues that get in the way of forming a stable, secure relationship
- Glossing over / avoiding dealing with things to keep the peace
- Codependency / over-giving and over-care-taking
- Unresolved trauma from past impacting your intimate relationship
- Infidelity / broken trust
A couples therapy session will support you to:
- gain skills to successfully navigate conflict
- understand and gently dismantle your protective defences
- deepen your capacity for compassion and the intimacy it fosters
- be somatically guided to heal core wounds
- communicate with honesty
- build trust and enhance passion
- explore Attachment Theory & improve the security within your relationships
- transform negative energy and access more love, joy and wisdom
- integrate trauma and settle your frazzled or frozen nervous system
- ground yourself to remain more centered in the face of relationship triggers
- gain the capacity to self-regulate your emotions
- co-regulate your emotions together without retraumatising each other
- meet your own and your partner’s mature needs in healthy ways
- 1hr 15 minutes $100
- A minimum commitment of 3 sessions are recommended to gain serious traction and to benefit from the therapeutic relationship.
- We recommend 1 to 3 weeks space between sessions however we’ll discuss what feels right for you after your first session.
Bookings & Payment
- Select your date and session time on the calendar link below for Condonale, Sunshine Coast Hinterland or Skype
- Payment is made via Paypal at the time of booking your session.
Contact us: +61 754944558 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Running Late Policy
- No refunds are given if you do not show up for your session or if you cancel (unless due to emergency.)
- I will make every effort to be on time; however, because of the nature of this work, sometimes a session runs overtime. If I am late you will still receive your full time. If you are late, your session may be shortened to the remainder of your scheduled time.
- Please make contact to inform me of late arrival
“Izabella changed my life-long pattern of staying stuck in the story and how the other person was at fault. She encouraged me to drop beneath what was happening, and feel my deeper, primal feelings. At first I was resistant, but with practice I was able to see HOW I’d created what was happening in my life as a recreation of childhood dynamics and how I’d been avoiding taking true responsibility! Really how I had been delaying my true healing. Now when something triggers me, I can relatively quickly drop down to feel the root feelings and get to my truth. I know I have the power to change things.
I felt completely seen and supported in all of my messy, confusing, overwhelming emotions. This was new for me. Izabella wanted my vulnerable truth. She was right there with me the whole time I was processing and working through my stuff, without trying to change me or tell me I was wrong. Just to receive this acceptance and validation from another is HUGE when you’ve never had it. I totally trusted her. Going forward, I feel much more empowered knowing that all my emotions are all OK, and my work is to be with them the way she was. I can heal the past so it doesn’t have to keep repeating, and it’s not something outside of myself.
Izabella is a brilliant therapist. You can tell she is doing this work from her soul. She’s so empathetic and attuned to what’s happening inside of the client. Yet I feel a healthy balance between caring and holding you accountable where you need to make changes. She’s also knowledgeable about many things – not just therapy and there’s so much depth to her as a soul and human being. She can relate to a person on psychological, emotional, and spiritual levels as THEY need. She also has an intuitive gift to feel into the deep subconscious energy dynamics of situations and share prompts that lead to profound insights. Thank you Izabella, for truly helping me change my life. I’m forever grateful!”