Booking your Individual Somatic Psychotherapy Session with Izabella Siodmak
- 1 hour $60 (half price fee)
- A minimum commitment of 3 sessions are recommended to gain serious traction and to benefit from the therapeutic relationship.
- We recommend 1 to 3 weeks space between sessions however we’ll discuss what feels right for you after your first session.
Bookings & Payment
- Select your date and session time on the appropriate calendar link below for Condonale, Sunshine Coast Hinterland/ Skype OR Brisbane (Red Hill).
- Payment is made via Paypal at the time of booking your session.
Contact us: +61 754944558 or email@example.com
Cancellation and Running Late Policy
- No refunds are given if you do not show up for your session or if you cancel (unless due to emergency.)
- I will make every effort to be on time; however, because of the nature of this work, sometimes a session runs overtime. If I am late you will still receive your full time. If you are late, your session may be shortened to the remainder of your scheduled time.
- Please make contact to inform me of late arrival
“Izabella changed my life-long pattern of staying stuck in the story and how the other person was at fault. She encouraged me to drop beneath what was happening, and feel my deeper, primal feelings. At first I was resistant, but with practice I was able to see HOW I’d created what was happening in my life as a recreation of childhood dynamics and how I’d been avoiding taking true responsibility! Really how I had been delaying my true healing. Now when something triggers me, I can relatively quickly drop down to feel the root feelings and get to my truth. I know I have the power to change things.
I felt completely seen and supported in all of my messy, confusing, overwhelming emotions. This was new for me. Izabella wanted my vulnerable truth. She was right there with me the whole time I was processing and working through my stuff, without trying to change me or tell me I was wrong. Just to receive this acceptance and validation from another is HUGE when you’ve never had it. I totally trusted her. Going forward, I feel much more empowered knowing that all my emotions are all OK, and my work is to be with them the way she was. I can heal the past so it doesn’t have to keep repeating, and it’s not something outside of myself.
Izabella is a brilliant therapist. You can tell she is doing this work from her soul. She’s so empathetic and attuned to what’s happening inside of the client. Yet I feel a healthy balance between caring and holding you accountable where you need to make changes. She’s also knowledgeable about many things – not just therapy and there’s so much depth to her as a soul and human being. She can relate to a person on psychological, emotional, and spiritual levels as THEY need. She also has an intuitive gift to feel into the deep subconscious energy dynamics of situations and share prompts that lead to profound insights. Thank you Izabella, for truly helping me change my life. I’m forever grateful!”