Booking your Somatic Psychotherapy Session with Izabella Siodmak
Session Fees, Format & Duration
1 hour sessions in person or via online skype $60 AUD per session (half price fee)
A minimum commitment of 3 sessions are required to gain serious traction and for your benefit of establishing a deepening therapeutic relationship between us.
Bookings & Payment
- Select your date and session time on the calendar. The calender is Brisbane time: (AEST) or GMT/UTC + 10:00h .
- Then fill out your details below the calender and include in the comments section of the form:
- your intention for the session
- current prescription medication & supplements
- current health conditions / diagnosis/ injuries
- past health conditions / diagnosis/ injuries
- history of sexual, physical or psychological abuse
- anything else you’d like us to know
- whether you’ll be attending in person of skype
- Payment is made at the time of booking your session and is via Paypal.
- As a general guideline book your next sessions in 2 to 4 weeks, however we’ll discuss what feels right for you and your situation at the end of the first session
Contact us: +61 754944558 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Running Late Policy
- No refunds are given if you do not show up for your session.
- A 50% refund is given if you cancel your appointment no less than 72 hours prior to your session however no refunds are given for half price session bookings.
- I will make every effort to be on time; however, because of the nature of this work, sometimes a session runs overtime. If I am late you will still receive your full time. If you are late, your session may be shortened to the remainder of your scheduled time.
- Please make contact to inform me of late arrival
“Izabella changed my life-long pattern of staying stuck in the story and how the other person was at fault. She encouraged me to drop beneath what was happening, and feel my deeper, primal feelings. At first I was resistant, but with practice I was able to see HOW I’d created what was happening in my life as a recreation of childhood dynamics and how I’d been avoiding taking true responsibility! Really how I had been delaying my true healing. Now when something triggers me, I can relatively quickly drop down to feel the root feelings and get to my truth. I know I have the power to change things.
I felt completely seen and supported in all of my messy, confusing, overwhelming emotions. This was new for me. Izabella wanted my vulnerable truth. She was right there with me the whole time I was processing and working through my stuff, without trying to change me or tell me I was wrong. Just to receive this acceptance and validation from another is HUGE when you’ve never had it. I totally trusted her. Going forward, I feel much more empowered knowing that all my emotions are all OK, and my work is to be with them the way she was. I can heal the past so it doesn’t have to keep repeating, and it’s not something outside of myself.
Izabella is a brilliant therapist. You can tell she is doing this work from her soul. She’s so empathetic and attuned to what’s happening inside of the client. Yet I feel a healthy balance between caring and holding you accountable where you need to make changes. She’s also knowledgeable about many things – not just therapy and there’s so much depth to her as a soul and human being. She can relate to a person on psychological, emotional, and spiritual levels as THEY need. She also has an intuitive gift to feel into the deep subconscious energy dynamics of situations and share prompts that lead to profound insights. Thank you Izabella, for truly helping me change my life. I’m forever grateful!”