Couples in Conflict
Resolving Obstacles & Restoring Connection
Are you frustrated in your intimate relationship?
Does everything you try seem to push you further apart?
In this half day workshop immersion you’ll come together with other couples to explore the underlying blocks, loosen the built up defences and open to new and effective ways of relating. This process will draw on somatic psychotherapy to support releasing the emotional tension stored in your body which subconsciously impacts your relationship. This workshop if for you if you or your partner experiences any of the following stressors:
- * fear of intimacy or abandonment
- * being too independent or a people-pleaser
- * bottled up emotions
- * needs that you struggle to express
- * chronic frustration or resentment
- * feeling misunderstood, unseen or unheard
- * repeated sabotage getting in the way of connection
- * inability to move forward together
- * anxiety, depression & overwhelm
At the end of this experience you can expect to feel calmer, clearer and more centered. You’ll take home tools & skills to keep connecting with your partner more authentically and intimately.
“Energizing, uplifting, empowering. Marriage saving!”
Your assistant facilitator Tony Hayes is a trained body psychotherapist and counsellor, emotional energy healer and an intuitive acupressure masseuse. With a personal lifelong study into esoteric psychology and emotional clearing his approach is to explore openly and deeply into what is truly present for you and gently guide you to finding your own personally empowering solutions.