Tired of trying to figure out why he did what he did, what she meant when she said that and why everything you try only makes things much worse?
Has the fun disappeared? Is trying to get your needs met and your relationship right again, a big struggle?
Are you living together in the same physical space yet feel emotionally world’s apart?
Frustrated with your partner not changing and sick of your own ongoing reactivity?
Yet somewhere deep inside, do you still believe it IS possible to have that special closeness and intimacy you once shared and still long for?
These sessions are for you if in your partnership either of you are experiencing:
- Inability to feel safe in expressing your true emotions
- Feeling silenced, shut down, unheard and unseen
- Insecurity / helplessness
- Inequality and power differences in the dynamic
- Finding it hard to give both your heart and sexuality to each other
- Fears of being abandoned or rejected
- Attachment issues that get in the way of forming a stable, secure relationship
- Glossing over / avoiding dealing with things to keep the peace
- Codependency / over-giving and over-care-taking
- Unresolved trauma from past impacting your intimate relationship
- Infidelity / broken trust
A couples therapy session will support you to:
- gain skills to successfully navigate conflict
- understand and gently dismantle your protective defences
- deepen your capacity for compassion and the intimacy it fosters
- be somatically guided to heal core wounds
- communicate with honesty
- build trust and enhance passion
- explore Attachment Theory & improve the security within your relationships
- transform negative energy and access more love, joy and wisdom
- integrate trauma and settle your frazzled or frozen nervous system
- ground yourself to remain more centered in the face of relationship triggers
- gain the capacity to self-regulate your emotions
- co-regulate your emotions together without retraumatising each other
- meet your own and your partner’s mature needs in healthy ways
- 1.5 hours via skype or in person (Sunshine Coast Hinterland & Brisbane, Australia)
Bookings & Payment
- Once payment has been made through the shopping cart please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to organise appointment indicating:
1. your time zone
2. all dates and times you are available within the following 2 weeks
3. in person or skype
4. intention for your session and any other information you’d like to share
- Please add the skype name: naturalattitudes if you are booking an online session
Cancellation and Running Late Policy
- No refunds are given if you do not show up for your session.
- A 50% refund is given if you cancel your appointment no less than 72 hours prior to your session however no refunds are given for half price session bookings.
- I will make every effort to be on time; however, because of the nature of this work, sometimes a session runs overtime. If I am late you will still receive your full time. If you are late, your session may be shortened to the remainder of your scheduled time.
- Please make contact to inform me of late arrival
The Revitalising Love Sessions offer support for deepening intimacy and fulfilment by restoring and revitalising the flow of love in your relationship